23. BMC '13. Citizen of the World. Cosplayer|Writer|Actor|ArtistPlease use either ZE / THEM pronouns for me, thanks! If you like eclectic tumblrs, you've come to the right place. This means I tend to reblog anything that catches my attention, whatever it may be (really). Otherwise all there really is to know about me is that I'm studying to be a neurologist, work as a fancy person in an even fancier restaurant, and spend much more time on cosplaying than is decidedly necessary. I also tag all of my posts obsessively, so if you ever need it, I'll gladly give you a list of my tags to tumblr saviour! Also, if you want me to see something, either tag it 'themidnightpost' or just submit it here! For the moment I'm here to procrastinate; and so far, it's working. SHSL Designer
have you ever read that one book that like messed you up so bad like mentally or emotionally or whatever but its not even like a well known book or anything but it just played your mind so much
Really seriously flabbergasted and concerned about this.
This is terrifying and very important.
According to snopes, there is a lot of political confusion over who set up these threats and just what they were intended to do (such as an extortion hoax), especially when considering the pro-Russian mess going on in Ukraine. Still, it’s a very dick move to say the least, and the fact that apparently using rising European anti-Semitism to further political agendas is a well-known strategy is more than just somewhat alarming.
you can see the exact moment where it realizes how bad it fucked up
Awesome! We should definitely hang out while I’m visiting!
Thank you! And yes hopefully you will be!!
I’m going to Zenkaikon the weekend after next, and since it’s also the weekend before May Day, I decided to just stay at Bryn Mawr the entire week in between as well rather than keep going back and forth (especially since the buses each way take seven or so hours, so yeah nope that’s not going to happen). So guess what I’M COMING BACK HOME FOR A WEEK I’M EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN
Zenkaikon schedule is up!
I’ll be making a better post about this probably this weekend detailing ALL the Homestuck events for Zenkai but our ancestors panel is on there (Saturday, 10:30 AM) if any of you guys were thinking of coming (you should)!
I’m just so happy now
It’s almost weird to say that considering how I have been putting in overtime at both my jobs to make sure the bills get paid, but I still really am. I’ve gone easy on myself for once and am only making one completely new cosplay for the con that’s in a week and a half (refurbishing old ones is a necessity, they don’t count!), I’ve got a fantastic lady in my life, and I will be seeing my hell family and friends again this time next week.
With all the shit that’s gone down this past semester, I just really wanted to count my blessings; especially because they are fucking amazing.
- Intimacy. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.